Monday, October 15, 2007

What goes up must come back to work. :-(



Yep, that's me and my boyfriend swaying 700 ft high with our heads in the clouds. Lovely as that was, I am now back down to earth and securely seated at my desk writing conference schedules and speakers profiles and all the content writing reality has to offer. I'm a bit surprised at how easy it was to transition back to work. But it's true. I guess as much as I bitch about my lame job, it's pretty palatable, not great, not bad. Just "fine." Like going to dinner at Marie Calendars. How's that chicken dinner? Oh, it's fine . . .

This complacency makes me nervous though. The last thing I want to do is wake up 5 years from now and still be eating the same chicken dinner at Marie Calendars, when I could be eating steak at Spago. Why am I always thinking in terms of food? I should not write posts when I'm hungry.

No comments: