Friday, May 11, 2007

First week

Normaly, this is the anomoly week. Work is light, your disoriented, and you don't get paid. I don't think this is the anomoly week this time around.

Light work load: NO. I hit the ground running. Lot's of proofing and 6 campaigns that involved 3 aspects and they needed copy in wireframe format for all of them = 18 little projects in 1.5 days. Yowsers. I finished it but was concerned initially.

Disoriented: Not really. I'm used to confusing buildings (um Dwinelle anyone?, Lauel will know), but I have an almost freakishly normal schedule. I get in around 9 I eat lunch with my book in the courtyard from 12:45 to 1:45 I get a free cookie in the break room at 2:30. I leave around 5. I feel pretty comfortable.

Don't get paid: NOPE I do!!!!! They were able to get me into the system just under the wire. Like I've said, I'm lucky.

So now that the mystery is gone and most of the stress has abated. You can say goodbye to those morose pensive things I've been writing and look forward to some peppier prose. :-)

No comments: