Friday, March 16, 2007

The Early Bird Catches the Phrase

Because if you get to work at 8 am like I did, you're exhausted and fed up with doing work (or just existing in your cubicle as I do.) by the time 3:30 rolls around. Your brain is primed for spelling errors and misused sayings that are sure to bring a smile anyone's day. For example, here's the new phrase a friend and I came up with today during an IM chat:

****
Sarah: awesome
I'm so excited about my bike
having a bike that goes fast
my hybid has great shocks
but it suck a clunker
I mean such

Laurel: i like "it suck a clunker" better

Sarah: Maybe I should add that to my phrase book?
DUDE that sucked a clunker

Laurel: or you could just tell someone to "go suck a clunk"
****

Another such happy accident is the addition of LooL to my IM chats.

Who needs LOL when you can LOOL, just say the word LUUUUUULE. It makes you wanna lool.


There you have it. Creativity at its most careless.

Honestly, this is what gets me through the day.

No comments: