Thursday, July 06, 2006

Setting the Scene



So this right here is where the magic happens - Sarah's little grey lifeless cubicle. Well actually, my office "real estate" is quite spacious. I even have my own closet to hang up my coat(I have yet to use it). My cube decor is relatively conservative in comparison to most of my co-workers, but I didn't want to go posting pictures of the others' personal workspaces on the internet without their express permission (and you know how long those permission slips take so I'm just skipping it all together), but I will describe some to you. Just a few examples would be:

Co-worker Purple - has 7 varieties of My Little Ponies stuck along the front side of her cube along with a large stuffed animal manatee. Yes, a manatee. Look it up.

Co-worker 80's power pop pink - has a large dangling frog, a small collection of beanie babies and a large collection of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks scattered around her desk. One car actually has a white Mohawk glued to its top. Bad Ass

Co-worker steel blue - is ALL about the Sponge bob... nuff said.



Moving on with our office tour bring me to the large displays of random crap one sees atop various cubicles, with the most elabote being the montage of used holiday decor.


Mostly we have plastic bowling pins, nerf guns, and dart board supplies dotting the office landscape, but there's also an inflatable dolphin hanging from the ceiling in the south wing that I consider a very nice addition to the collection.




What also lends an "edgy" feel to our otherwise, sponge Bob-y, my little pony-esque, plastic bowling pin decorated office are massive industrial pipes covering our ceiling, providing providing refuge for retarded birds and massive croaking insects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, now this is office decor that I can get behind.

I would be all about monkeys.