Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I AM JOB: The Epic Trilogy

Episode One: The phone interview, which was followed by a pleasant, face to face interview, followed by my polite check-in phone call, followed by silence.

Episode Two: Weeks later, a Spec Assignment is requested to prove my skills of writing and revision, followed by a second Interview with two more people and the request for a paper portfolio (and a thank you note to Interviewers). And a third interview a week later followed by a week of silence . . .

Episode Three: An email is recieved by yours truly commanding yet another spec assignment, a long and annoying one, to be completed over Easter/Spring break weekend, which, for good measure I complete very thoroughly, and return quite promptly. This is all, again, followed by silence.

And here I sit, waiting. If I don't get an offer, I'm gonna be royally pissed.

No comments: